Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - The Results and more.....

Well, as I predicted Josie, the super model was the first to go home. I did feel sorry for her and still feel like given a chance she would have made a great dancer. But, she's gone and it's too late for that.

I was disappointed to see that the millionaire (or was it billionaire) was also in the bottom two. I thought his rendition of the Cha Cha to Trailers for Sale or Rent was good. He did a great job of playing to the crowd and was a surprise to the judges for just that reason. Unfortunately sometimes, the best dancers don't always get credit and popularity takes over.

That was obviously the case or the boxer would have been in the bottom two. He was certainly there on points! For a totally different perspective on this week's Dancing with the Stars , this woman actually thought the boxes was good! Bad posture! Doesn't she know that's a bid no no in ballroom?

On to other things, last nights premiers of both Private Practice and Dirty, Sexy Money left something to be desired for me. I could care if the star doc from Grey's Anatomy moved to LA to a new practice to dance in the nude. I thought the show started off slow and nearly lost me.

Dirty Sexy Money on the other hand really lost me. While I'm not sure what the other half really lives like, I thought these people were disgusting. They had no morals and no character and no appeal. All they had was money and who cares. For me, you can bet, that show won't be on my list to watch.

1 comment:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

I am busy watching a pre-recorded version of tonight's episode and so far there have been a few good dances. The Indi driver is phenomenal!!! Wow, Marie did a good job too. Wayne needs a lot to desire also, I think his fan base will keep him in (kind of like Sanjia on American Idol if you follow that). He is a great star and his age is against him but a dancer he is not, at this level anyway. Still a few more to go.

I havent watched either of those two new programs, they dont appeal at all. I sometimes watch Supernatural (it is getting a bit far fetched now) and Ghost Whisperer. I also like some of the game shows, Power of 10 (although that is getting a bit tedious because it is so hard for anyone to get very far) and Deal or No Deal.

Nothing too interesting from me I am afraid although I dont watch too much other than TV Land LOL.

Lori